Today Allan and I took a tour of Rainbow's End campground and facilities. We toured the mailing service which was quite interesting. Escapees mail service is the largest mail forwarding service in the US. We were taken by trolley throughout the campground and given a history lesson of Escapees. We were driven to Joe and Kay Peterson 's house, who started Escapees. They came out to greet us. They were delightful people. We even met their dog, a dachshund named Repo.
Our friends John and Christine from New York arrive this afternoon. We were able to spend some time with them. They just started the new adventure of full timing in January. We feel blessed to get to see them if even for a short time.
Allan took advantage of the spaghetti lunch. I tried walking a little, but I have pulled a muscle in my calf which has curtailed exercise. We plan to leave tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment